Review 2017

Honestly i first start tracking the saving plan for this year, next half year overview then is complete with all older positions.

With the Saving plans i get a yield from aprox 5%/year its a good value but pretty low for the record year.
The reason for the "poor" performance is that the biggest stock are in USD Dollar and shown in €.
All in all for a good year.
I keep going with my savings only changes the ETF´s from Comstage to Lyxor simple reason the promotion from my broker for Comstage ends.

 The whole Depot is now 15% plus.

And Ive done my first Crypto "Invest" in Verge XVG. https://vergecurrency.com/langs/en/ It was not that easy to get it like a stock and its very bumpy but interesting an I've learend a lot.


Hope you all had a Good Start into the new Year
Happy Investing in 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Investment

Update depot and new updating calculations on sheet

Is it a V?