Real Estate Investment

 Hi All,

long time no see! hope all of you are healthy and had a great new year eve

As you may noticed i hit the 100k€ value in my Account, great success for me.

I made a small Adjustment in my Account i switched to a new MSCI World ETF from xtrackers due to the lower fee (0.19%) and increased the amount back to 1400€/month.

And i did to two bigger steps to reach financial freedom soon

1)
I changed my employer and got a salary increase not that big but approx 7%

With my new employer i joined a retirement plan which i pay 350€ before tax and my employer add another 150€, they guaranteed 3% annual yield.

I Did this because in total this is a approx 6% guaranteed yield for my retirement and i am able to receive first payment at the age of 60 years.


2)
I bought one Flat with garage for rent.
Yes this was a bigger investment on the first view, but i only pay the additional purchase costs its a 100% credit and i only pay off 2%/year

So in my opinion its gifted money with a bit work  in the beginning

It was not cheap but also not expensive the flat is kinda bad shape in the inside but with some work i can make it nice again.

Right now after tax and loan i havo to pay approx. 100€/month and i have to pay the fees which are around 12k€
After renovation i calculated that the monthly return are approx. 100€/month after tax and loan
 
I would like to use that additional income to increase my ETF saving plan and increase cash saving for market drops

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update depot and new updating calculations on sheet

Is it a V?