Reducing cost insurance/gas/electricity

Reducing cost is one of the most effective things to generate free money to invest.
For me it´s every year like a game to find new, cheaper offers or new customer offers.

For me it makes every year up to 700€ only for the new customer Bonus and takes me only 30 minutes!


Insurance:
Here its sometimes a bit tricky because you can not change a live insurance easy.
Here i only check my health insurance and my liability insurance
In case of Car insurance check these because here you can safe a lot of money!


Gas:
It sounds stupid but i quit every year my gas contract to change to another provider.
Here i get the same price or cheaper and mostly a few hundred euro new customer bonus.
It takes me 5 minutes over a comparison site for example check24.de in germany


Electricity:
its the same easy process like gas. :-)


Cable TV/Internet:
I have a 2 year contract where i have the first year new customer conditions and then i must pay 60% more.
So i quit every year and the cable provider contact me to make me an offer not to quit.
The offer was since 5 years still the same:
new 2 year contract with first 12 months new customer conditions and then 60% more the good thing is it starts immediately an cancels the old contract after a year so i have every time the new customer conditions.



Public transportation:
I have a work journey from approximately 11 km (nearly 7 miles for our american friends).
With public transportation nearly one our for one way and i have to spend money for a monthly ticket (that was cheaper as to buy every day one)
After one year i was so fucked up to run every time to next bus or subway an sit in a full room with stinky people that i search for a opportunity.
First i look for a car but for only 22 km per day to expensive and stupid to stuck than in the traffic jam instead of the public transportation.
So i buy an E-Bike best decision every made!
now it takes me 30 minutes to work no need to rush to get the bus or something else.
After 18 months the bike safes me money because i don´t need a public transportation ticket.
But the best is the one hour saving every day.
And i do something sport the bikes don´t drive alone the engine support only that much you kick in the pedals.
Now the bike saves me 700€ per year and 250 Hours work journey.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Investment

Update depot and new updating calculations on sheet

Is it a V?